How to become ….
- Do you have a few free hours a week?
- Do you enjoy helping others?
We need you to come along side us so we can help others to be able to stay in their own homes and their own communities for as long as they can safely do so. We want to help our members where help is needed but we also want to provide opportunities for socializing, for fitness and wellness, and for volunteering in the community.
Requests are often for:
- rides to appointments, to our events or to see family and friends
- grocery shopping with or without member
- small home projects-hanging a curtain, changing a light bulb, organizing a closet, or light yard work
- tech support-help with smart phones, tv, or computer
If you become a volunteer, you will not be assigned to any schedule or contacted to fill requests. We publish the requests on our website weekly to a secure page for volunteers. Our volunteers then visit the requests page to see the member requests with date & time. If you are free on any of the specified requests, you may email or contact our Executive Director to sign up for that request. If you are not available for any of the times on that week, maybe you will be on the next week.
You can check out our volunteer application form, and see the many areas available to you. It you wish to volunteer, simply fill out and submit the form. One of our staff will contact you. If you need help filling out the form, call us and we will help you.
We look forward to working together with you.
Mailing address: Made to Stay, P.O. Box 7802 Paducah, KY 42002-7802